Clinique AcuHerbe|montréal médecine traditionnelle chinoise|平安唐医馆|Traditional Chinese Medicine|蒙特利尔中医诊所
Title: How to prepare your decoction of herbs [Print this page] Author: admin Time: 2017-03-18 18:16 Title: How to prepare your decoction of herbs 1. Choose the right kind of pot. Glass , ceramic or stainless steel jars are the best choices . Avoid cooking Chinese herbs in metal , copper , aluminum , iron or cast iron . Make sure to place the lid on the pot when cooking the herbs .
2. Place the Chinese herbs in the jar . Let the chinese herbs macerate in cold water for 20 minutes .
3. Pour the cold water over the Chinese herbs 3 cm and place a lid on the jar . Heat the pot to bring the liquid to a boil .
When the water begins to boil , reduce the heat and simmer for 20 minutes . Turn off the heat and filter the decoction .
4. Add the lukewarm water to the jar . Repeat step 3 . Mix all the two decoctions .
5.Take the decoctions 3 times a day , child : 50 - 100ml per times , adult : 150 – 200 ml per times .
6. Prepare the amount of decoction necessary for a catch or for a day . Do not do more because the decoction does not last very long . Ideally , keep it : 12 hours at room temperature , 24 - 36 hours in the fridge . Take the decoction you keep in the fridge , heat before drinking .
7. Keep in mind that some people experience stomachaches because of Chinese herbs . Eating an hour before drinking herbs can help prevent this problem .
Welcome to Clinique AcuHerbe|montréal médecine traditionnelle chinoise|平安唐医馆|Traditional Chinese Medicine|蒙特利尔中医诊所 (http://acuherbe.ca/)